Finding the perfect Vehicle is the first step in the process of making it yours. The second step is to ensure you are buying the vehicle in the most cost effective way. If it is a finance solution that will help you buy your dream car then speak to our finance experts today to tailor a finance and insurance package to suit your needs.
A Rewarding Financial Experience
Bayford offers all customers a rewarding and affordable financial experience across all of our new, used and demonstration vehicles.
Our finance and insurance solutions are:
- Competitive – you get the best price every time.
- Professional – our Finance Team are all qualified with many years of experience.
- Personalised – all finance options can be tailored to suit your budget – we make your finances work for you.
We Offer Tailored Finance Options
Whether you’re a private or business customer, our finance products offer options that can be tailored to suit individual needs and budgets. You can rest assured that our finance experts will listen to you to achieve the best result – for you.
Consumer Loan – A consumer loan is the ideal choice when your vehicle is predominately for personal or domestic use; with convenience and flexibility this product offers you:
- A personally tailored loan with a choice of 2- 7-year terms. On a 5 year term or below a residual payment can be added to your loan. When selecting a residual, the repayments on the contract will reduce – however there will be a lump sum final payment due. We will contact you at the end of the term to go through the options available to you.
- Fixed payments for the term of the loan, giving you the peace of mind and protection against risks associated with adverse market interest rate fluctuations
- Convenient and flexible payment options that allow you to make extra payments, which may save you money by reducing the total interest payable
Commercial Products – Designed for customers that use their vehicles predominately for business use. These products allow for flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements. We understand that as your business and circumstances change, so do your financing requirements; we will structure an individual solution that matches your business and personal needs.
Company and ABN Holders Registered for GST – For businesses that utilise a cash accounting system, this product may allow you to claim back the Input Tax Credit (ITC) up front via the business activity statement rather than over the life of the loan.
The product offers:
- Flexible payment structure with or without a residual which allows you to free up cash flow/working capital.
- Highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loan.
Novated Lease – This is similar to a finance lease and is mainly used as a Salary Packaging tool in conjunction with a Novation Agreement, allowing the employee to drive the vehicle of their choice. The Novated lease specifies that the employee (lessee) assumes the responsibility for lease payments from their pre-tax salary.
The employee enters into a finance contract with the financier and the employer and the employee simultaneously enters into a Novation Agreement with the financier, under which the lessee’s obligations are transferred to the employer who then pays the monthly rental usually from the employee’s pre-tax income.
If the employee changes their employer, payment obligation automatically reverts to the employee; the employee may be able to re-novate with the new employer.
A Novated Lease offers you:
- Fixed repayments with your choice of term and vehicle.
- Possible tax benefits even though the vehicle may be predominately for private use.
If you would like an estimate on what the monthly repayment on your dream car might be, simply enter the values in the calculator below. For an individual evaluation contact one of our qualified consultants for the best finance option to suit your needs.
Online Finance Calculator
*Figures shown are exclusive of GST. This calculator is provided only as a general self-help planning tool. Results depend on various factors and we do not guarantee the accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. This does not constitute as a formal quote.
Contact us today
Get in Touch with our Finance Team today to arrange a one-on-one consultation. Their expertise and approachability will put you at ease while they tailor a competitive solution to your needs and budget.